- Single Day Tours: we request €25.00/person PayPal payment deposit (non refundable) to confirm each single day guided tour booking, and the balance upon meeting.
- Multiple Day Tours: we request €100.00/person PayPal payment deposit (non refundable) to confirm each multi day guided tour booking, and either the balance upon meeting or the balance in full no later than 6 weeks before the trip departure date (non refundable), which we shall advise during your initial booking.
- we strongly recommend that all clients take out adequate travel insurance to cover cancellation or curtailment of their trip and to cover loss, damage to luggage and cycles.
- where an insufficient number of people book your chosen holiday and we notify you that we are cancelling for this reason not less than 4 weeks before departure. In these circumstances a refund will be given.
- should our guide(s) get injured in the days leading up to your tour date or during the tour date(s) themselves, we will offer a refund to the days cancelled.
- all baggage, cycles and personal effects are carried by Pure Dolomites free of charge, and as such are carried at your own risk. We DO NOT insure carried items and equipment and recommend that you take out adequate insurance to cover such items. We will not be responsible for loss, accident or damage to any baggage, cycles or personal property carried by us.
- we do not arrange the flight element of your holiday. It is your responsibility to make these arrangements and to ensure that your flights coincide with your required dates of arrival and departure. We do not accept any liability for any curtailment of your holiday by reason of any delay arising from your flight arrangements. We regret that we cannot offer any assistance in the event of delay of your outward or homeward flight.
- Pure Dolomites hold Public Liability Insurance, and vehicle Insurance for Business use, all which can be viewed on request.
- your contract with us is made in Ireland and shall be governed by Irish law.
- it is compulsory that clients use approved cycling safety helmets at all times during their respective tour.
- obligatory cycling lights should be available for use when required.
- all cycles should be in good mechanical order and it is recommended that appropriate spare parts be carried.
- we recommend that each client be in possession of a suitable mobile telephone for use in emergencies.
- we recommend that suitable clothing and equipment be carried for all weather conditions.
- every care has been taken to plan the routes and accommodation. However, local conditions such as road works, weather or events may require us to change the routes at short notice. In addition the condition and/or wishes of the participants may lead to an alteration of the routes. We reserve the right to alter the routes or accommodation as required. Customers who go off planned routes on their own accord do so at their own risk.
- we advise all customers to check what the latest health requirements are for travel to their chosen destination. Please consult your doctor, practice nurse or travel health clinic and/or obtain the relevant health leaflets.
- it is your responsibility to check your passport is valid. We cannot accept responsibility for any delays or expense incurred through irregularities in your documents.