We offer a range of tailored leisure cycling day and multi day tours for individuals and private groups in the heart of the world famous Dolomite ‘Unesco World Heritage Site’. Each location has trails and cycle lanes linking towns, villages and lakes among picturesque granite towers and wide open panoramic scenery.
Our fully qualified guides have extensive knowledge of the trails, and will advise you on an itinerary best suited to your fitness and skill levels. All tours typically start and finish at our Belluno base or from your nearby accommodation, and we transfer by vehicle to the respective Dolomite locations such as Alpe di siusi, Val Gardena, Alta Badia, Val Zoldana, Cortina d’Ampezzo, Val Pusteria, Cadore, Comelico, Alleghe and Alpago.
Each tour offers a combination of natural and historical sites, aimed at cyclists who enjoy cycling in mountains at their own pace, and don’t mind stopping to take photos and enjoy the scenery. All tours are approx 10-20kms long and have a total rise of approx 150-350 meters, approx 1.5-2.5 hours cycle time depending on your fitness and local weather conditions, total approx 3.5-4.5 duration including transfers and lunch stop.
Activity level: Basic physical condition and cycling experience.
Dates valid: all year round, tours departing at 10.00am
- private tailored guided cycle tour as described.
- professional qualified bike guide bilingual in English/Italian.
- bicycle mechanical assistance.
- first aid assistance.
- excludes food, drinks, health insurance.
- You can use your own bike or we can arrange your bike rental.
- 1 day = €100 1st person, thereafter €50/person
- 2 days = €190 1st person, thereafter €90/person
- 3 days = €280 1st person, thereafter €130/person
- 4 days = €365 1st person, thereafter €165/person
- 5 days = €450 1st person, thereafter €195/person
- add bike rental and €5/day standard helmet rental.
- vehicle transfers where required.
- gondola/chair up-lifts.