We offer a range of tailored mountain bike day and multi day tours including XC, Enduro and Snow Fat Biking for individuals and private groups in the heart of the world famous Dolomite ‘Unesco World Heritage Site’. Each location has challenging single and double track trails among picturesque granite towers and wide open panoramic scenery.
Our fully qualified guides have extensive knowledge of the trails, and will advise you on an itinerary best suited to your fitness and skill levels. All tours typically start and finish at our Belluno base or from your nearby accommodation, and we transfer by vehicle to the respective Dolomite locations such as Alpe di siusi, Val Gardena, Alta Badia, Val Zoldana, Cortina d’Ampezzo, Val Pusteria, Cadore, Comelico, Alleghe and Alpago.
Each tour offers a combination of natural and historical sites, and are aimed at cyclists who enjoy climbing mountains and short steep hills at their own pace, and don’t mind stopping to take photos and enjoy the scenery, in addition to riding technical adrenaline filled trails. All tours are approx 20-50kms long and have a total rise of approx 500-1750 meters, approx 2.5-5 hours cycle time depending on your fitness and local weather conditions, total approx 6.5-7.5 duration including transfers and lunch stop. There are options to avail of the mountain uplifts and rifugio’s for lunch and drinks should you wish.
Activity level: Good physical condition and good cycling experience.
Dates valid: all year round, tours departing at 10.00am
- private tailored guided cycle tour as described.
- professional qualified bike guide bilingual in English/Italian.
- bicycle mechanical assistance.
- first aid assistance.
- excludes food, drinks, health insurance.
- You can use your own mountain bike or we can arrange your bike rental.
- 1 day = €100 1st person, thereafter €50/person
- 2 days = €190 1st person, thereafter €90/person
- 3 days = €280 1st person, thereafter €130/person
- 4 days = €365 1st person, thereafter €165/person
- 5 days = €450 1st person, thereafter €195/person
- add bike rental and €5/day standard helmet rental.
- vehicle transfers where required.
- gondola/chair up-lifts
- down hill bike rental: add €55/day plus full face helmet/body armour rental.