We offer a range of tailored trekking day and multi day tours for individuals and private groups in the heart of the world famous Dolomite ‘Unesco World Heritage Site’. Each location has challenging and historical trails among picturesque granite towers and wide open panoramic scenery.
Our fully qualified guides have extensive knowledge of the trails, and will advise you on an itinerary best suited to your fitness and skill levels. All tours typically start and finish at our Belluno base or from your nearby accommodation, and we transfer by vehicle to the respective Dolomite locations such as Alpe di siusi, Val Gardena, Alta Badia, Val Zoldana, Cortina d’Ampezzo, Val Pusteria, Cadore, Comelico, Alleghe and Alpago.
Each tour offers a combination of natural and historical sites, and are aimed at trekkers who enjoy climbing mountains at their own pace, and don’t mind stopping to take photos and enjoy the scenery. All tours are approx 10-25kms long and have a total rise of approx 500-1750 meters, approx 2.5-5 hours trekking time depending on your fitness and local weather conditions, total approx 6.5-7.5 duration including transfers and lunch stop.
All tours require good standard trekking shoes in perfect condition, with adequate clothing in case of inclement weather. We can arrange snow shoe rental for winter period trekking. There are options to avail of mountain uplifts and refugio’s for lunch and drinks should you wish.
Activity level: Good physical condition and good trekking experience.
Dates valid: all year round, tours departing at 10.00am
- private tailored guided trekking tour as described.
- professional qualified guide bilingual in English/Italian.
- first aid assistance.
- excludes food, drinks, health insurance.
- 1 day = €100 1st person, thereafter €50/person
- 2 days = €190 1st person, thereafter €90/person
- 3 days = €280 1st person, thereafter €130/person
- 4 days = €365 1st person, thereafter €165/person
- 5 days = €450 1st person, thereafter €195/person
- vehicle transfers where required.
- gondola/chair up-lifts.
- National Park entry fees.
- snow shoe rental for winter period trekking.